
Last week I decided to put Ashlyn's hair in pigtails since it's getting so long. I just couldn't believe how adorable she looked...and how OLD she looked! Our baby girl is starting to look less and less like a baby and more like a "Big Girl"! As you can also see, she's feeling much better than she was a week ago. Although, even though she looks like a "big girl", she's still so tiny. At her checkup on Friday we learned that she's only in the 10th percentile. Part of that is because of the weight she lost while she was sick, but she's almost always only been in the 25th and the highest ever was the 50th percentile. Oh well; nobody's worried--just as long as she's growing at a steady rate :)
4 comments:
Wow! She does look grown up! Just like Kennedy...where have our babies gone? Kennedy is in the same boat...she's always been in the 25th percentile for height and weight, but she's growing too. Glad to hear Ashlyn's doing better. Hope the pregnancy is going well. You must be over 1/2 way now, huh? YAY! God Bless, Amanda Lynn :)
SO CUTE!
Just thought I'd let you know... if she hasn't come out on her own by then, I'm scheduled for 5:30 am on Thursday to get her out! YEA... the end is near! We'll be in touch!
BJ's always been on the smaller end as well... as you mentioned, no worries. Ashlyn definitely looks as though she feels much better than last time i saw her.
-Calvin
Post a Comment