After "Laptime" (storytime at the library for 3 years and younger), Ashlyn was having a great time playing in the leaves on the way back to the car. I thought this picture reminded me of a senior portrait! Oh...those'll be here before I know it...
On Monday, while running errands, we randomly found this great family-owned pumpkin patch. They had ENORMOUS pumpkins for only $10! We bought 3 huge ones and a ton of regular sized ones to put at the new church site for our Halloween "open house". Our van was so full of pumpkins, it looked like the tires would pop!

Ashlyn enjoyed picking out pumpkins and was actually quite opinionated about which ones she wanted!
2 comments:
Ashlyn looks great but those pumpkins look a little ill.
-Calvin
Those pumpkins are HUGE!!! And, just so you know, Abby, I am completed addicted to checking blogs. I remember getting quite upset with you when there was a two-week break between postings on this site. Oh well, that time is over!
I can't believe that Steve and I didn't even buy a pumpkin, let along carve one for Halloween. It was actually depressing because we didn't have ANY trick-or-treaters. I guess there is always next year!
Post a Comment