Friday, April 13, 2007
Potty Training
Well, Ashlyn is unofficially on the potty training track. After going poo-poo on the big potty at Great Grandma and Great Grandpa's, she's become more interested in all things potty. On Easter, while at Grandma and Grandpa Warmington's, I used a Pull-Up on Ashlyn because--in a hurry--I couldn't find her diapers. She liked the "big girl diaper" so much that we decided to try some out at home. I got her some Cinderella (or "Rella", as Ashlyn calls her) Pull-Ups. We typically put one on her in the morning since that's her most predictable potty time. She thinks she's so cool! She's getting pretty good at telling us when she has to go wee-wee or poo-poo...although we don't always catch it before it happens :) But she also loves to sit on her potty chair and is SO proud when she actually goes on it. Today she brought me a Pull-Up and said "wee-wee", "poo-poo"...and then actually did both on the potty! We are by no means heading into potty training full force! I don't have the time or energy to make it happen fast. We're just letting her set the pace since we're in NO hurry here! Anyway...more than you really wanted to know, but that's the big deal at our house! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
seems well ahead of schedule.
calvin
Post a Comment