Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tag! I'm It!

I've been tagged by Bree to do the 5 Random Things meme (Bree, what's "meme"?). Here goes!!

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 5 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 5 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 5 people and post their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Random Things about me:
1. I still sleep with the blankie I've had since I was little.
2. I have a fear of styrofoam and cotton balls. I hate the "squeaky" feel/noise they make!
3. I have a rather large collection of smurf figurines. I've been collecting them since I was 4 and received some from my Granny for Christmas.

4. I was Class Secretary every year from 9th-12th grade.
5. I love garage sales!

TAGGED:

Courtney
Angie
Lee Anne
Lee & Julie
Melissa

4 comments:

Bree said...

You know I dont know what the definition is really..I looked it up in google and it says..cultural information, such as a practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another. I dunno ;) to me, they are just fun little internet quizical things and you tag others to do them too :)

Lee Anne said...

Didn't say anything about tagbacks!

brianandcourt said...

well... it was a setting on our camera that i used but you can also do it in photoshop. :)

Lee and Julie Horning said...

That is so funny. Lee has a serious fobia of cotton balls. If Julie ever wants them, she has to buy and handle them herself. Pretty funny considering he is not afraid to jump out of airplanes.