If you're wearing mascara and cooking something in the oven at 400 degrees or higher, have someone else open the oven door!
Tonight I was making dinner and opened the oven door to take it out. My eyelids/eyelashes immediately melted together and burned my lower lids. NOT fun! But maybe a little funny...now...
5 comments:
What in the world! I've never heard of that! That had to hurt!
ok that's just CRAZY. I'm so sorry!
good to "hear" from you on my blog, Abby. Thanks for "outing" yourself. i DO remember you. And what a small world that you also know Jadon Fowler. Your family is adorable! And the mascara-and-hot-oven story is both painful and funny.
you crack me up! That's a good way to get out of making dinner in the future..."sorry honey, I've got mascara on..." Hey, we need to talk, Danielle and I are thinking of making a thrifting day the last sat. of December(not sure of the date..) We thought that we could come your way and meet up with you if you are interested! A whole day of thrifting sounds fun to me!! I need to stock up. Let me know!
OUCH!
calvin
Post a Comment