For Valentine's Day this year, Kyle decided to take BOTH of his girls out for dinner :) We got the neighbors to watch Maguire and we headed to O'Charley's for dinner. We had horrible service, but the food was good and we had a great time focusing on Ashlyn. It doesn't happen too often, but she really needs a little one-on-two time with us every once in a while. Kyle got her a very special bracelet that he had engraved with "Ashlyn" and "Psalm 103". She's not quite into jewelry yet, but someday, I'm sure ;)
Kyle and I aren't all THAT into Valentine's Day so it's fun to start a new tradition of Valentine's Day being a family day of love!
Kyle and I aren't all THAT into Valentine's Day so it's fun to start a new tradition of Valentine's Day being a family day of love!
2 comments:
you guys are too stinkin' cute!
Ashlyn looks so grown up in these pictures!
calvin
Post a Comment