***Warning: Lots of pictures to follow!***
This weekend was the wedding of two people we love--Nathan and Megan! Nathan and Kyle have been friends since freshman year in high school, back in 1987 (man, they're old--I was only 8 years old then!). Megan is a true answer to prayer--she's the perfect woman for Nathan and such an amazing mother-figure for Nathan's son, Elliott, who has autism. She's awesome and we're so thrilled for both her and Nathan!

Nathan and Megan at McFadden's after the rehearsal dinner

Kristi (aka Elizabeth's mom ;) ) was my date for the weekend since both Kyle and her husband, Brian, were in the wedding.

Kristi and I with some of Megan's fabulous friends...and now our friends too!

The beautiful bride-to-be!

Long-time friends--Kyle, Brian, Nathan

A rare picture of the two of us

K-Dub and Nahtay

Kyle and I with the newlyweds

"eQWPt"
Kyle and Nathan, along with Jonathan and Brad were in a singing group (think a capella boy band) together years back. They resurrected a crowd favorite and sang Boyz II Men's "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye" at the reception!

Me and Johana, another eQWPt wife (Jonathan)

Back in the 90s, there was an eQWPt picture in a very similar pose where the guys are all wearing bib overalls. It's really quite hilarious now, so they recreated the pose. I was laughing so hard that I accidentally cut Jonathan's head off in the pic!

Oh look! Another "rare" picture of just the two of us! Maybe they're not so rare after all :)

Brian and Kristi--our friends and neighbors
We all had so much fun together this weekend. We never get to hang out all together without our kids!
4 comments:
cute pictures! you looked beautiful! :)
Looks like you guys had a great time! The Bride is sooooo beautiful!!!
What fun!!
I love the old boy band pose!!!!
Cute!!
Abby I love your sweater dress, it is so pretty!
everyone looks great... please send my best to Nate and his new bride next time you see them. the guys should lay down some recordings for old time's sake, and to have as keepsakes for the past they've shared together.
calvin
Ahhh! Looks like it was such a fun weekend! And Abby, you are lookin' HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!
Post a Comment