Send your own ElfYourself eCards
I just love doing these videos every year! They crack me up! And this year my kids have LOVED watching them over...and over...and over... Make your own--it's so fun!
I just love doing these videos every year! They crack me up! And this year my kids have LOVED watching them over...and over...and over... Make your own--it's so fun!
5 comments:
Haha. My mom has gone NUTS making those lately! :) Funny thing is... I'm pretty sure Kyle would put on a live version of this if someone asked! ;) Haha.
so funny! i did the same disco one for us. It is so funny to see the little kids heads on the big bodies. Thanks for posting :)
i laughed so hard i have stomach cramps... that footage 19 seconds in was enough to completely fall out of my seat, not to mention what followed. thanks for sharing.
calvin
Thanks for posting this Abby! We have had alot of laughs Elfing ourselves!! We even added our dog, which is hilarious! An yes I could completely see Kyle doing this in real life!LOL!!!!!!!
This really made me laugh! I hope you all have a wonderful and very merry Christmas! :)
Post a Comment