I am SO behind updating! I've got Palm Springs pics (TONS) to post, Easter pics, and just other everyday kind of stuff. But I've been so crazy busy over the past 3 weeks getting blocks ready to be included in Celebrity tween/teen SWAG bags at the Baby & Tween Celebration LA (BTCLA) as well as the BTCLA's Baby Booty Bags--the bags that are given to the first 100 moms in the doors each day. It's been a LOT of hard work and late nights, but I'm almost done and I'm SO excited! I've been so blessed to have great friends (Darin/Emily, Jill, Megan, Kristi) and a FABULOUS husband to help me get things ready. I could NOT have done it without their help! Anyway, I'd love it if you'd head over to Holy Craft! to take a look and let me know what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment