Friday, September 11, 2009

GRCM

We love going to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum! We're fortunate to have a membership to the museum (and the zoo), which comes in handy especially in the dreary winter months. But on this gorgeous summer day, with Maguire sleeping over at Mimia and Papa's house, Ashlyn wanted to go to the museum, just the girls :) While upstairs in the museum, I looked out the window and noticed this fountain for the first time. We've been to the museum countless times and I've never noticed it?! Anyway, you know me and my camera...it was a photo-op if there ever was one ;)

I love taking pictures in these fun mirrors!

My "Punky Bee"
Ever since she was a baby, my mom has called Ashlyn "Punky B". We can't quite remember why or where she came up with this nickname, but it has certainly stuck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

most likely from the now defunct television show, punky brewster. unless of course you already knew that and your question was rhetorical.

calvin

Abby said...

That's what I thought, too, Calvin, but my mom claims that's not it. Hmm...the mystery remains...