Thursday, July 08, 2010

The Graduate

 A preschool graduate that is.  I can't believe how fast the time goes.  The kids put on a little program with songs, certificates and a final blessing from Pastor Love.  I love this preschool and I'm so glad that we still have another 2 years there with Maguire!


A few pics with her girl friends -- the Fab Five...minus Elizabeth
After the program, all the students went to a nearby park for a picnic.  That's also where we gave Mrs. Christians and Mrs. Fagerlin their end-of-the-year gifts.  Kristi and I collected money from all the parents in the class, pooled it together and purchased gift cards from the mall, Reds on the River (one of the best and nicest local restaurants) and Starbucks.  We arranged them inside paper flowers stuck into a lily plant.  They were a hit!  I know I'd love a gift like that :)

After the picnic Emily stopped over for some impromptu pool fun







1 comment:

brianandcourt said...

Is it weird to you that she'll be in Kindergarten??!! It's weird to me!

Where has the time gone? :)

BTW - love the gift ideas. I'm totally stealing that for Makenna's teachers this year.