Saturday, February 26, 2011

A snowy little photo sesh

After Christmas, my mom had a photographer come to her house to do a little photo shoot with the 3 grandkids.  During the shoot I kept thinking it would be a miracle if anything turned out!  Fortunately Stephanie, the photog, knew what she was doing and got some pretty cute shots anyway.  Here are some of my faves:



 This is Maguire's hat, but of course he wouldn't wear it--booger!





 Mimia and her grandkids!

 Love Oliver's eyes here!

 Yes, I bribed them with cake pops.  And I thought were were done with the photo shoot, so I gave Mac his...and it immediately turned his mouth blue.  Oops!  Good thing for snow to wash it off :)



 No, I wasn't prepared to be IN any of the pics...



Thanks, Mom!  What fun photos!  We'll have to do it again soon :)

4 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Great pictures! For not being prepared to be in any, you look great! Cute boots and coat! Your kids are so adorable and I love Ashlyn's hair!

brianandcourt said...

Great pics, friend! Those are some seriously lovely kiddos you have.

Ben and Erin said...

These are incredible pictures. Your kids are just beautiful! I love all the candid shots too. Hope you are doing well! :)

Courtney said...

These are sooooo good! Absolutely beautiful shots of your beautiful kiddos! Looks like you all had a fun time...what a creative idea your mom had!