Today we got another peek at Maguire. Here he is sleeping peacefully.

And here he is, rubbing one eye and giving us the "stink eye" with the other, not so happy that we woke him up!It was fun to be able to see our little buddy again--and it's always good to get reassurance that he is, in fact, a boy! There was NO denying his "manhood"! We won't subject you to those pictures again. Besides, Kyle gets a little intimidated when he looks at them ;)
The ultrasound tech estimates Maguire to be about 4lbs. 12oz. at this point, so he's getting big! That puts him measuring at about 33 weeks and I'm actually 32 weeks. But I know from Ashlyn that just because he's measuring a bit big doesn't mean anything about when he'll actually be born!
Unfortunately, we didn't get too many really good face shots. Since he's getting so big, his face is pressed right up against the placenta, so it was tough to get a good look. But the u/s tech did notice that Mac's already got hair "nubbies", so he's already following in his big sister's footsteps--he'll be born with a good amount of hair. Isn't it amazing what can be seen with this technology?!
Kyle, at one point, said, "He looks like Chad!" At the time I didn't see it, but nonw I can see the resemblance to Kyle's brother in the top picture, mostly in the mouth I think.
We're--ok, Kyle is--getting so close to finishing up Mac's room! My mom and I still have to finish making the bedding. Here's a picture of what the bed skirt looks like so far:


1 comment:
please go here and let this family know they are not alone.
www.caringbridge.com/visit/lilyhansen
your pictures look great!!
thanks for letting me use your space to help this family in need.
take great care.
calvin
Post a Comment