Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halloween--Goin' to the Hop!


For halloween we all dressed up 50's. I had made my poodle skirt in college when I worked at Spring Hill, so I made a matching one for Ashlyn. Then Kyle went for the greaser look. He tried to slick his hair back, but it wasn't long enough, so he slicked it forward. When we went trick-or-treating, Ashlyn really got the hang of sticking her pumpkin out to get candy. Often she would then reach out and grab as much more candy as she could! Luckily people thought she was pretty darn cute, so she got away with it ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! (And impressive you can wear a skirt from college!) :) I should teach myself to sew...

Steve - Amy said...

You guys are fabulous - I love the family outfit idea!!! I dressed up as a doctor for Halloween...I've decided that scrubs are definitely the way to go because it was the most comfortable costume ever!!!