
My birthday lasted several days this year :) I went out for drinks to a deuling pianos bar with my friend Tina on Wednesday night, my mom came into town on Thursday (my actual birthday) and we went to the mall for lunch, and then I went out to dinner with Kristi, Tami, Anna, and Heather (Kyle's sister) Thursday night. We had a blast! It was 3 hours of straight laughing :) Saturday night my parents took Kyle and the kids and me out for dinner and then we came back to our house to play cards--my favorite--POUNCE! Kyle got me this really cool silver bracelet that has "Kyle" "Abby" "Christ" "Ashlyn" and "Maguire" engraved on it. So special!! I can't believe I'm 28 already...I know this year is going to be a great one!
4 comments:
Happy (very belated) Birthday, Girl! What an amazing year! lots of love...
Happy Belated Birthday!
It looks like you had a great time celebrating... and well deserved. :)
28... geesh, just a few years from the depends.
you old whippersnapper.
calvin
28????? 28???? Oh...MY.....Gosh!!!
How do you get out of bed in the morning? And with 2 kids? You are an inspiration for all of us young peeps out here.
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment