Monday, February 26, 2007

Pray for us...

...our children are gifted! Ha ha!

Ashlyn--our Dancing Queen--is now a YouTube girl :) Here's the link to her dancing video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onPV0xwbR-k It's hilarious! We burned it to a DVD for my mom for her birthday and watched it on their huge TV last night. Ashlyn was watching herself dancing on the video and dancing at the same time. When the video was done, she'd say "Uh-oh!" until we started it over again. After about 10 times we tried not starting the video again, but she grabbed the remote and started pushing buttons until we started it again. We taped her dancing to the video...I'll have to upload that one to YouTube and post that link too. She's such a crack-up!!

At six weeks old, Maguire is actually rolling over! I think he just gets frustrated enough being on his tummy that he tries anything he can to get back onto his back. We, of course, videotaped this too, so I'll upload that when I can.

Oh yeah...we hit another big milestone yesterday (which Kyle, of course, videotaped. We will NOT be posting this one on YouTube!). Ashlyn went poo-poo on the big potty :) She was SO proud! We aren't really all that close to potty training, but we occasionally ask if she wants to go wee-wee on the potty. She thinks it's pretty cool and always tries so hard to go poo-poo too. She finally succeeded yesterday at Great Grandpa and Great Grandma's. You never saw so many adults get so excited about a few little poo pellets ;)

3 comments:

Lee and Julie Horning said...

Just one question, who taught her how to dance? I've seen Kyle dance, and it is a good thing you can sing buddy. LOL!!

C Emrick said...

The dancing video is a riot! When is she going to perform on stage with her dad?

Anonymous said...

nice!
i see a father/daughter act in the very near future.

calvin