Wednesday, August 01, 2007
BuffMother!
I've recently joined an online group called BuffMother. It's a fantastic group of women who believe that they can be in the best shape of their lives...even AFTER having children! I'll spare you all the "before" pictures, but hopefully you'll be able to see in the family pics I post that I'm getting in shape :) I'm working on making life changes to my diet and making working out (lifting heavy) a regular part of my life. So far I really like what I'm learning. I'm gaining a lot of muscle. Now I just need to be eating clean consistantly so that I can get rid of the fat layers covering that muscle :) I'd love to have other mothers join me on this quest for buffness--check out BuffMother or just keep encouraging me in my mission!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok where did you hear about buffmother?? you're doing it and it works? tell me more.
i'm all for fitness but the person behind buffmother takes it to a completely different level, abby. i personally find it appalling. hard chests on women is a major turn off but obviously my opinion doesn't really matter here. the fact that you're comfortable with yourself is what's most important. i just hope you can find a healthy balance.
calvin
Post a Comment