Our Christmas festivities started the Sunday before Christmas. Ashlyn and I joined the Tubergen women (Brittany, my sister-in-law's family) and my mom for their annual cookie day. We all brought cookies (or some other goodies) to exchange after a fabulous catered luncheon and cookie decorating. Ashlyn and Cora (Britt's cousin's 4-year-old) had fun eating cookies and watching Little Mermaid. After that, my parents and Nate & Britt came back to our house for dinner and gifts. Great fun family time!

Ashlyn helping wrap gifts

Ash and Cora showing off the very heavily decorated cookie that RJ (Cora's older brother) made for them to share.

Some of the cookies

The decorators (plus Luke)

Ashlyn's OWN digital camera!


Maguire is SO into tools and my grandparents got him a 42-piece Black & Decker Jr. set. It was a huge hit! He immediately went about "fixing" the house :)

Ashlyn loved the Smart Cycle my parents got her--apparently it's a good workout and she was sweating after a short time and had to take her clothes off ;)
1 comment:
The picture of Ashlyn in her underwear is adorable. I am totally going to look into the Smart Cycle. Maybe I can get Ava to use it while I run on treadmill...wishful thinking I'm sure..
Post a Comment