The life and times of Kyle, Abby, Ashlyn and Maguire!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Ashlyn's "Big Girl" Room
Come on in... We've had Ashlyn's room finished for a while, but I finally caught it at a time when it was clean enough for pictures! The bed is the same one I had growing up. It's so neat for me to now have Ashlyn sleeping in it!
The kids love to jump on Ashlyn's bed! Especially while Daddy is playing the guitar and singing silly made-up songs!
Love these photos Abby! Especially the jumping on the bed one! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ashlyn's room. So great that she gets to use your bed...I'm tempted to get mine from my Dad's house for Isabelle...
Great pictures of Ashlyn's room. It is so cute and little girly. I love it. We'll be totally rearranging Clare's room in a couple of months when we move the baby furniture into her little brother's room. It's really neat she has your old bed too. Very cute! :)
4 comments:
Love these photos Abby! Especially the jumping on the bed one! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ashlyn's room. So great that she gets to use your bed...I'm tempted to get mine from my Dad's house for Isabelle...
Her room looks very cute!
Love Ashlyn's room! She must enjoy playing in there :)
Great pictures of Ashlyn's room. It is so cute and little girly. I love it. We'll be totally rearranging Clare's room in a couple of months when we move the baby furniture into her little brother's room. It's really neat she has your old bed too. Very cute! :)
Post a Comment