Saturday, October 03, 2009

Party on, party people!

Most of my posts center around Ashlyn and Maguire, but every once in a while Kyle and I have a good time with our friends, too :)  Our friends Nathan & Megan had a housewarming/birthday party for Megan, so we left the kids with Kyle's parents and headed over.  We had a blast with our friends pulling out all the oldies but goodies--stuff we danced to in jr. high/high school/college.  It was a nostalgic dance party to be sure!  Once of my favorite parts was seeing Kristi (my neighbor, Elizabeth's mom) come completely out of her shell (see top right pic).  Too bad her husband Brian had to stay home w/ the girls since their babysitter backed out last minute.  I LOVE my friends and haven't had so much fun or laughed so hard in a long time!  I just wish Amy/Jerimie and Anna/Kevin could've been there too.  Next time :)

No comments: