Moving up from the Young 3's to the 3's class next year! This year was a great introduction to preschool for him. He absolutely LOVED Fridays when he got to go to school like Ashlyn. It didn't hurt that he had a fabulous teacher and some fun friends in his class!
Mrs. Whitmore pumped them full of treats...thanks ;)
Drew and Maguire: making typical boy/truck noises
Lanee: Oh boys...
Our best attempt at a class picture. One girl wasn't there and the other two were a little camera-shy, so we just got Mac, Drew and Lanee. And it was TOUGH to get one where they were all even close to smiling-and-looking-at-the-camera!
Mrs. Whitmore
We're going to miss her!!
Maguire loved her...and so do I!
I did the same gift for Mrs. Whitmore as well. I mean, when you've got a good idea, why not use it...again??

3 comments:
so cute! love your family picture above, too! such gorgeous kiddos. crazy you have a kindergartener!!!
i love your big family photo. That is great! Great idea with the flowers! :)
He's growing up!! Sniff, sniff. At least he loves school..that makes it more fun for everyone!!
Post a Comment