Thursday, October 14, 2010

We {heart} CEC!

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but we {heart} Chuck E. Cheese's!  About every 6 weeks or so, I meet up with my dearest friend, Angie {along with Izzy & Jud}, and often my cousin, Jen {along with Anna & Alex}, for an afternoon of FUN at good ol' CEC.  We typically go on Tuesdays around 11am--we're almost always the only ones there and we've gotten to know the managers, so they help us keep an eye on our kids :)  We let our kids run around while we moms catch up.  For about $25/family we get lunch, 3-4 hours of play/talking time and lots of fun.  How much better can it get?!
 Maguire and Alex, riding in the Ken Chuck E. Derby

 My little photographer - She ran around with my camera all afternoon, so I had to get at least one pic of her

 Two of my besties!  Me, Ang, Jen

 One of our favorite things to do at CEC--the sketch booth.  Angie and I have stacks of these sketches dating back to 2008 when we started our regular CEC dates.  We love that they put the date in the lower right corner :)

 Ash shot this great pic of her twin cousins, Anna and Alex

 Such monkeys!  They all climbed up on the basketball game and figured out a way to get the basketballs long after the token/time had run out!

 Little Jud bud!

 Experiencing Pop Rocks for the first time...hmm...

Izzy girl!

No comments: