
12:51 Maguire James slammed into Grand Rapids with a bang. Literally - once his shoulders came out he shot out toward the doctor - it was wild!!! 9lbs 7 oz. 21 inches - so this guy was a bit bigger than his sister, but has just about as much hair as she did. He's a cute buddy boy and we're grateful to God that he is perfectly healthy!
Thanks for your prayers and we'll have more pics up on the blog tomorrow. It's 2:30am - I am heading in to film his first bath and clean up. Abby is doing great but ready to sleep. He's nursing like a champ and we're hoping he's a champion sleeper like his sister too. Time will tell!
We love you all and are stunned again by the incredible craftsmanship and wonder of God's gift to us. We just passed Christmas and the "Stranger Than Fiction" story of Christ's birth. Having Mac just reminds of how awesome it is that God chose to manifest his plan through a little helpless child like Maguire. We are truly loved by an amazingly, humble and yet MIGHTY God!
John 6:28-29
Then they asked him, "What must we do to do the works God requires?"
Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."
Today we find ourselves believing quite easily!
6 comments:
AWESOME AWESOME YOU GUYS!!
He looks GREAT!!
WE love you guys!!
God Bless!!
We'll try to stop on friday!!
D and E
CONGRATS!!! SOOO excited for you guys, and THANKFUL that you don't need to go through another exhausting few weeks of being pregnant, Abby! ;) He is such a cutie. We can't wait to see him in person! Hopefully Jordan and I will be able to stop by sometime tomorrow, because we have the day free. Again... CONGRATS!
LOVE,
Jordan and Lindsy
congratulations!
love,
calvin
Congrats, glad to hear all is going well, I'll try and stop by if I get a chance, otherwise I'll keep up with the picture you all send out...
God Bless
-Neal
Congratulations, you two! So happy for you both. I hope that I can stop by later today to see you both and the little guy!
Lots and Lots of love,
Candi
Holy cow 9-7?!!!!Abby, you're a champ! Anyway, I'm so excited that he's here, shoot me an email whenever you're up to it (even if its not for 3 weeks like me!) CONGRATS!
Post a Comment