So far, at two weeks old, Maguire has been very little trouble to have around :) I actually made it to church last Sunday with both kids...and even got there a few minutes early! I was shocked! After a night where Mac was up from midnight until about 5:30am, wanting to eat the entire time, we decided I should try pumping to make sure that he was getting enough milk. Since then, he's been sleeping much better. Typically he'll have his last feeding at around 11pm and we put him down around 11:30-12:00. He sleeps until 4:00 or 5:00am, eats for 45ish minutes and then sleeps until 9:30 or 10:00. SO much better than being awake for 5+ hours in the middle of the night!! Ashlyn is still sleeping from 8:00pm-10:00am most nights, sometimes more :) I know, we're spoiled by her!
Speaking of Ashlyn, she loves her "Baby"! We thought she'd get really jealous, but she doesn't. She loves to touch, pat and kiss Mac. And every time we pray with her (meal times, bedtime, naptime, etc.) she keeps saying "Baby!" until we pray for him--it's so cute! While she's exhibiting some very annoying and trying "terrible two" behaviors, she's been so good and such a helper since Maguire was born. We just love that girl to pieces!
Hopefully I'll have some more pics of the two of them to post soon. My mom came over yesterday and took a bunch, so I'm just waiting for her to e-mail them to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment