Thursday, August 20, 2009

Beacon Hill Ballerinas

As sort of a dress rehearsal to the dress rehearsal, Ashlyn's dance class (along with the rest of the preschool and primary classes) performed their recital piece at Beacon Hill nursing home. I wasn't able to attend because I was co-hosting a bridal shower, but Kyle, Maguire and Kyle's parents went to support her. Imagine my surprise and pride when I called Kyle to see how it went and he said she was the ONLY one in her class to actually dance! She's got a little more of her daddy in her than we realized :)


Maguire, Ash and Aubrey. It cracks me up how Maguire is looking at Aubrey!

Sarah Grace (the BEST dance teacher EVER!), Lydia, Aubrey, Nadia, Lydia, Becca and Ashlyn




The only one who danced!

3 comments:

MP said...

seriously adorable. I love the tutu!!

The Moser Fam... said...

so cute! i love that she was the only one who actually danced! :)

ZFam said...

so cute! the outfit! the dancer! all of it!