Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In John Deere Green


Maguire goes absolutely nuts to ride on the John Deere with Kyle! I always assumed he'd enjoy the tractor, but I don't think I expected quite this obsession. Luckily my cousin Jen's little guy likes John Deeres as well, so we've gotten a few green and yellow hand-me-down T-shirts. The only problem with that is once he puts one on, Maguire doesn't want to take the "chacker" shirt off--he wants to sleep in it and keep it on the next day. Ah well...I used to care about things like that ;)
He's just 2-1/2 now, but I'm sure the time will be here before we know it that he'll be cutting our lawn by himself!

1 comment:

MP said...

he is ridiculously handsome! Did you know that there are John Deer fruit snacks? We just got them for Cade this week. He LOVES them. I am sure Maguire would too!