The life and times of Kyle, Abby, Ashlyn and Maguire!
Congratulations everyone! I love all of that dark hair! You all look so happy in your new first family photo. And, Abby, you look so wonderful!
Abbs, you look fantastic! I can't believe how much hair he has - that's awesome! Super cute family pic! Congrats on the addition to your family, and tell Jan & Rog that I say hello! (I miss them too!)
You look so great, Abby!I can't wait to see all of you later today.You weren't kidding - he has so much hair - what a doll.
everyone looks great!calvin
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations everyone! I love all of that dark hair! You all look so happy in your new first family photo. And, Abby, you look so wonderful!
Abbs, you look fantastic! I can't believe how much hair he has - that's awesome! Super cute family pic! Congrats on the addition to your family, and tell Jan & Rog that I say hello! (I miss them too!)
You look so great, Abby!
I can't wait to see all of you later today.
You weren't kidding - he has so much hair - what a doll.
everyone looks great!
calvin
Post a Comment