Monday, January 08, 2007

Still waiting...

I'm about 38 1/2 weeks pregnant now and pretty tired of it all! I'll spare you the gory details but at my appointment today the doctor said that I haven't dilated any more than my appointment last week (2-3cm) but that everything else is ready to go. All I need are some good contractions to get labor started :) Pray for me to be in pain soon! LOL! I'm really hoping and praying that I don't go overdue like I did with Ashlyn. Really, any day would be great :)

Here's a picture to satisfy anyone looking for more Ashlyn :) This was between Thanksgiving and Christmas. My grandma had made turkey soup with the leftovers from TGiving. Ashlyn can't think of anything in the world she loves more than GG's turkey soup!
I'd love to post some Christmas pics, but they were all taken on my mom's or my mother-in-law's cameras, so I don't have them on my computer. I'll have to have them e-mail me a couple good ones.

2 comments:

brianandcourt said...

hey - is ashlyn still in 12 mo. or is she in 18 yet? i have gifts to send!!

Abby said...

LOL! She's in size 18 mo. now...and a few 2T shirts, but mostly still 18 mo pants.