Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Max's birthday - part 2

After Max's party Lee and Julie BEGGED us to stay the night at the cottage with them. Ok, so they just asked and it didn't take too much arm twisting to get us to cave ;) I mean, what more can you ask for--even though we didn't pack anything to stay, they've got extra PJs for Maguire, toothbrushes/ toothpaste/deoderant/etc for all of us, and we each get our own rooms!


That evening we headed down to the beach for a bit. The water was still pretty cold, but the kids had fun splashing around! Ash really enjoyed the playset on the beach, too.


It was so good to spend some more time with Lee, Julie, Max and Winton. We don't get to see them nearly as often as we'd like. I think I write that every time I post about them, but it's so true! We love you guys!

Ashlyn showing off that, yes, she is indeed potty trained--see the undies?

Three of my greatest earthly loves


Maguire and "Uncle Lee"

This slide was so steep!

Mac and Max!

Maguire, chillin' on the porch


No comments: