Monday, September 29, 2008
Fireproof
If you're married, getting married or thinking about someday getting married, you have to see this movie! Kyle and I went to see Fireproof this afternoon and loved it! Honestly, I was a bit skeptical at first because of the less-than-Oscar-worthy acting but the story/message is so captivating that I was quickly drawn in. Kyle and I both cried through most of the movie, but laughed a good deal as well. Fireproof not only provides some incredible tough truths about marriage, but it presents the gospel message just FLAT OUT!! I could hardly believe that we were sitting in a mainstream theater watching this incredible work of God. If you can, make time for a date with your spouse or significant other and see this movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I've heard about this movie. I'll have to tell Mike about it. We are due for a "date night." :)
you know amy made the trailer right??
Yep :)
So glad to hear that...i had heard good things too, but now after reading your post, i'm even more convinced we've gotta find a date night to make it happen.
AMEN TO THAT> we loved it.
Post a Comment