Sunday, October 05, 2008

Not your school

I forgot to post these pics a few weeks ago--oops! We wanted to enjoy one of the last few nice warm-ish days, so we did something we love to do as a family. We got a Little Ceasar's pizza and Crazy Bread (Ash & Mac's favorite!) and headed to a local elementary school to play on the playground. The playground is so fun and has all kinds of huge tires to play on. We've always thought that this was the elementary school our kids would go to and would say "There's your school!" every time we drove by it. Well, come to find out, it's not the school they'll go to. Oh well, the elementary they'll go to is great too!

On the edge of the playground, there's this beautiful little garden/waterfall area that I'm guessing a graduating class donated and now elementary students take care of. The waterfall is great--it falls into stones and cycles back up to the top of the waterfall so that there's no standing water and therefor no danger of drowning or falling in or anything like that. Mac and Ash loved to walk in the rocks (with their shoes off, of course!) and play in the water.




The kids--and Kyle!--love this little zip-line thing. Ashlyn is finally big enough to do it herself and thought that is was so cool! Maguire thought he was pretty darn cool himself since he could ride it with Daddy ;)



I know, he's not looking at the camera, he's got pizza sauce on his face and shirt...but check out those eyelashes! Why are long, curly eyelashes always "wasted" on boys?! Ha!

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Cute pictures! I love the last picture of your little man. He is adorable and you are right about those lashes! Ben has really long, pretty lashes too and I always admire them when he's sleeping. :)

Abby said...

Your kids could not be cuter, Abby!