This kid is certainly his father's son and his Papa's grandson! He has a love for guitars that is matched only by his love for his daddy and Papa. My dad gave Kyle a guitar to keep at home so he can play/sing for the kids. I think Mac has claimed it as his own, now. Some days he drags it around the house wherever he goes--it's so funny! He even took to taking a "nap" in the case :)
3 comments:
He is so adorable! I am sure he will be talented just like his Dad!
I still miss Kyle's singing and guitar playing at church! I was just telling Nicole at church today as usual, lol! Kyle was so much better than the people that sing at this church (:
Maguire is so sweet in the guitar case! What a cutie pie!!
Amy
he is so adorable! what a little talented musician in the making!!
I LOVE them all...especially the 3rd one (middle one)...he is so cute!
Post a Comment