Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I LOVE FALL!!

I honestly couldn't have asked for a more weather-perfect day than yesterday! Fall is my absolute favorite season--I just love mid-60s and sunny. I love the changing leaves, the harvest parties and decorations, pumpkin stuff, all the fall spices, football, getting Starbucks on a cool & rainy evening, and I just LOVE taking pictures of the kids outside in the leaves! Yesterday I did an impromptu photo shoot with Mac, Ash and Elizabeth. I took about 120 pics and it was really hard to narrow it down :) Here are just a few of my faves!

Best friends!

Official members of "Adorable Toddlers for McCain/Palin 2008"

These 3 have so much fun together!

I don't think I'll ever be able to top this picture :)

10 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Those are AWESOME pictures!! SOOO Cute! :)

The Moser Fam... said...

Great pictures and beautiful children! :)

The Samsons said...

oh my goodness those are such adorable pictures. love the ones with the mccain sign too :) you are a great photographer and your kids are so photogenic!

Andrea Baker said...

OMG they are totally adorable! I love it!!!

Ben and Erin said...

These pictures are so so cute!! I can't say often enough what beautiful children you have. :) I love fall too. We haven't had the leaves fall just yet, but I'm looking forward to having Clare play in them this year. :)

Samantha said...

I love your pictures! You definitely caught their joyful play, and that last pic is awesome. I also really like your blog background. I'm so boring--I don't think I've changed mine in almost 2 years! I finally remembered to add your blog to my links, so now I can keep up with your adorable family!

Anonymous said...

the bottom one is definitely a crowd favorite!

calvin

Angela said...

these are so sweet!

Courtney said...

i LOVE these pictures!! they capture fall beautifully. gotta admit...the mccain one is my fav ;-)

tjessenburg said...

Hi to you- a name from the past...saw your name from Ben and Erin's blog and read and saw your adorable children...what a great eye you have to capture the beautiful children God has blessed you with...we are so thankful to the Lord for the protection from the potential drowning...WOW tears streamed down my face as I read it. Praise for all to turn out okay. Tom and Julie Essenburg