Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mac Attack: 3s Preschool Edition

Today Maguire had his first day of 3s preschool.  He wasn't excited at all ;)
First day!

Cute bro and sis


Maguire sadly watching the school bus carry Ashlyn away...without him.  Just a couple more years, Buddy!


Buddies Brady and Maguire - little lady killers!


Such a big boy!


I love our preschool!  Maguire does too.  He's so comfortable there.  See how he's pulling Kyle down the hall? :)


Maguire finally gets to have Mrs. Stoufer!  We've been using being in her class as a bribe all summer :)  He thinks it's pretty cool that he gets to have the same teacher Ashlyn had for her 3s year at preschool


Can't tell he's excited, can ya?!


Sammy and "Baguire" (apparently more than one little girl in his class calls him this--too cute!)


Silly monkey!

I enjoyed my first morning of freedom of the school year.  Each Monday and Wednesday morning I'll have a few hours when both kids are in school.  I'm sure it'll fly by, but I'll enjoy what I get!  Today I chatted with Cindy (my friend and Brady's/Grace's mom)went to Meijer and just wandered around for a bit, then did a little thrifting before heading back to pick Maguire up.  I'm hoping Wednesday is a little more productive, but it was nice to just hang without a plan for a few hours!
This year one of the{MANY} things that Maguire and I are both most excited about is that he gets to go to chapel this year.  Every Wednesday the kids go to chapel during the last part of the morning.  Pastor Love teaches a Bible lesson and leads the kids in songs.  Today Maguire was concerned about why he didn't have chapel.  He was excited to hear that he'd get to go on Wednesday.  He's most excited to sing songs.  I can't wait to hear about what he learns and I thank God for the spiritual guidance St. Peter's provides these young, impressionable children.

2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

he is so adorable!!!! seriously gorgeous! you look awesome, too!

Ben and Erin said...

Maguire's face/smile is so great! I love that almost every picture he looks that excited/happy. So cute! What a fun day!