Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Week one: Take 2

Of course I had to take pics of Ashlyn's second day of Kindergarten :)
BFFs!  Ash and Elizabeth


 
In an outfit she picked out all on her own--great job, Ash!


She cried before getting on the bus today. She said she missed me already.  I had to physically pick her up and put her on the bus steps.  It broke this mama's heart a little bit to see her so sad!  Kyle came up with a very viable theory - Ashlyn's been a bit more clingy ever since my Aunt Marty passed away this past spring.  I think he's right on.  She's constantly praying for my cousins Lisa (age 5) and Nathan (age 4); that they'll be ok without their mom.  It's painful to think that she might be worried about me not being there when she gets back, but I love my sweet, compassionate prayer warrior.  Talk about a child-like faith!  I have so much to learn from her.

No comments: