Well, Ashlyn's going to be a big sister :) We found out recently that baby #2 is on "his" way. I don't really know that it's a boy, but I just really feel like it is. And I really felt like Ashlyn was a girl, so we'll see where we end up with that feeling :) A few weeks ago I started feeling nauseous, like I felt at the beginning of my 1st pregnancy, and I knew that "something" that was supposed to have started hadn't started yet, so Ashlyn and I took a trip to the Dollar Store to get a pregnancy test--I know, high quality stuff ;) Anyway, with Ashlyn, I think I took about 5 tests and "willed" them to be positive. Finally, on the last one, an extremely faint second line showed up. I told Kyle that I could definitely see something...certainly not much, but there was a second line. He thought it was more like wishful thinking. Obviously not because we have our beautiful baby girl here now to prove it! Ok, back to now...So I got home and took the test. It didn't take 30 seconds for that second line to show up just as dark as the first! That's why Kyle thinks it's a boy :) It cracks us up because the tests with Ashlyn are sort of indicative of her personality...super laid back and sort of "I'll show up when I feel like it." If that's true with this second child, we might be in for quite a ride!
We hadn't been planning on having #2 quite this soon (Ashlyn and the baby will be only 20 months apart!), but we're thinking we'd try in a few months. Guess God thinks we're ready sooner! We're really excited--once we got over the shock ;) Seriously though, we really looking forward to having another child to love and to see Ashlyn with a little baby brother or sister. I'll think she'll be so good!
3 comments:
Yea for babies! Congratulations, Abbs - keep me posted on due dates and all the fun stuff.
Oh yeah - if you have a boy, maybe they'll meet at Taylor and go on pick-a-dates together. :)
Talk to you soon
Court
Wow! Another Baby! I was wondering when you were "unusually" tired when visiting us in Ann Arbor. You and Kyle are fabulous parents and I'm sure you'll do great with baby #2... hopefully a boy! -Christy
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I LOVE YOU CRAZY WARMINGTONS... SUCH VALUE YOU BRING TO MY LIFE...
-Calvin
Post a Comment