Monday, April 07, 2008

Blog Stalking

Blog stalking...the act of checking out someone's blog -- regularly or occasionally -- and not letting them know by commenting. I am guilty of this many times over! There are a bunch of blogs I've found through a trail of other friends' blogs. I've decided recently to "out" myself and comment on some of these blogs. I know how much I appreciate knowing who's checking out my blog, so I thought I'd return the "favor" to others. I know a lot of you tell me that you read our blog from time to time. SO...now's the time all you "Blog Stalkers" out there! Leave me a comment and let me know that you're keeping up with what's going on with the Warmington family! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guilty!!! I thought I should be honest and fess up! :) I do check your blog and love to see the four of you loving life together! :) If I had a blog, I'd send a link along, but I don't. :(
Miss you!!
love,
Jennifer Hess

brianandcourt said...

I'm here - and while I don't comment every time, I do comment on occasion, so I wouldn't consider myself a full-fledged stalker... at least on your site! :)

Court

Angela said...

Hey there!

Angela said...

Hey There!
I think that I check your blog daily...you are on my toolbar...so easy to click to see if you've got anything new going on!

Love you!
Ang

-Kelly said...

Hey!!! I'm glad you commented on my blog as I too had stalked you before! You're family is adorable... and I love your pics!

Lindsy said...

guilty as charged. ;) what can I say - I love your family!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a stalker...is there a 12 step program for that? LOL! We now have a non-blog pic site though...its www.dropshots.com/TheLynns
I love to see the Warmington Family in action!
~Amanda Lynn