Monday, April 07, 2008

A little craftiness

Any of you who know me well know that I love a good craft project! I recently stumbled upon a blog called Homemade By Jill (thanks Christy!) that has a wealth of adorable craft ideas. This is one that seemed quick and easy to do with great giftable results. I had a baby shower to attend last weekend -- perfect reason to start these little burp cloths. They turned out so darn cute, although they were not at all "quick". Oh well, I felt good about giving a set of these burpies to our friends for their little boy. I even made the matching "ribbon" to tie them all together.



2 comments:

Angela said...

They are so cute you crafty girl! I would love to learn how to make them!

C Emrick said...

I'm glad you found the blog site. I love all the craft ideas and hope to make some in the future. Maybe we should have a girls craft night or something like that.