Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Little princess model

Ever since her friend Katelyn's princess birthday party, Ash has been much more into dressing up. Today she wanted to *sort of* dress up. Accessories without the clothes! She put lots of bows in her hair, the sunglasses and the shoes. Oh yeah...and you can't forget the pink Hello Kitty band-aid ;)


Doesn't this one just kill ya?!
(Notice the mangled blue feather boa in the background...thanks to Maguire)

Mac is quite obsessed with shoes these days...and quite obviously he doesn't discriminate! Daddy doesn't care too much for this picture ;)

3 comments:

MP said...

that is too cute of them dressing up. I love the fact he is wearing pink shoes..I am sure your husband just died!! :)

Lee Anne said...

I think Brianna would have a blast playing with your kids - we were dressing up like princesses today too!

ZFam said...

Uh! Drooling in jealousy over Katelyn's curls! My kids don't have a chance to have an ounce of curl in their locks!