Maguire is very into watching what his big sister is doing, as I'm sure most younger siblings do with their older siblings. The other day I was surprised to see him attempt to swing on his tummy like Ashlyn does...and then succeed! He was so proud of himself too :)
8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great trip! That is really fun! Your children are just beautiful.
They are precious!! Was that today?? BRRR!!
They are precious!! Was that today??!! Brrrr!
Hey Abby! What a fun blog...I've got some work to do on mine, I guess! You have a beautiful family. Will had a "boy" hernia ;-) Apparently Will also has the same kind Ashlyn has, but the surgeon told us the same thing...he thinks it'll heal on its own. we shall see...
ADORABLE! You have exceptionally cute kids. I, especially, love the last pictures of Ashlyn with her blankie. She looks so sweet.
Maguire and Ashlyn are such cute kids. Younger siblings will copy whatever the older one does, but since Ashlyn is the older one... and I remember a post with Maguire in high heels... you better develop some good solid lines of demarcation for your little guy. j/k For your husbands sake though, I'd seriously keep your little man out of high heels! I have a new post about my dad's childrens books if you are interested. Have a good week, and thanks for your post.
Jim
You guys have beautiful kids! Just make sure Maguire doesn't copy everything Ashlyn does. I don't know your husband, but I don't have to know him to tell you that the both of us don't want to see Maguire in high heels ever again! The vacation looked like a lot of fun. Don't you just love vacations. Check out my last post for some awesome children's books my dad has been writing. Take care-
Ahh, now I see why the first post didn't go through - sorry for the double take, I didn't know I needed approval... I like the second one better - later
Post a Comment