I've gotten my craft blog up and running -- I'm so excited about it! If you're in the market for cute handmade gifts or things for yourself, check out my other blog
www.holycraft.blogspot.com. I'm totally in my element when I'm crafting, so I hope to continue adding projects to the blog to highlight them. So far I'm doing quite a bit of "bow-bow" business, so that's really fun! Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for projects for me to try or ways for me to make the site better. Thanks!!
6 comments:
Abby....I started reading your blog...and read, and read, and read! You are hilarious and keep a great blog! And...holy craft?! Dang! You are CRAFTY!!!
You should check out one of my friend's websites--she does bows only...but she can hardly keep up anymore! bows2cute.com...get the word out and you'll have more business then what you'll know what to do with! Good Luck! Do you want more to post your site on my blog? I know a lot of my friends have purchased bows through bows2cute b/c it's on my blog! let me know=)
oh, and ps...your kids are SO CUTE!
Kristin--I'd LOVE to have you post my site on yours! Thank you for offering :) I'm headed over to check out your friend's site right now...
Hey Abby,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. It is so good to see how everyone is doing. You have a beautiful family! I will keep checking this site for updates... but I won't make any promises about the craft site... haha. Take care-
Stew
Hi Abby!
It was such a nice surprise to get a comment from you! I've really enjoyed reading through some of your blog now. I'm trying to figure out how close in age our little guys are--Quinn is 16 months old. I LOVE the crafts you do too! I've always wanted to do stuff like that, but I never know where to start. You have a beautiful family! :) sam
Abby,
Ben and I were so glad to hear from you. You have a beautiful family and it looks like you guys are doing great. I'm just starting to get caught up and read through it, so it'll be good to catch up through your blog. I'm going to check out your hold craft site too...I'm with Kristin, if you want me to link it on my blog, let me know. :) Take care and we'll be keeping up with your blog.
Erin--I'd love it! Thanks so much for offering!!
Post a Comment